CNC Plate Press Brake
CNC Synchro Press Brake MB8-80X2500:
-A complete electrolyte servo synchro CNC (Computer Numerical Control) controlled press brake.
-Adopt Bosch electrolyte servo system (from Germany)
- Two light rulers are installed at the two ends of the slide, making the slide movement be parallel to the working table
- Adopt the working table compensation structure.
- The CNC servo motor of the back gauge gives a high positioning accuracy.
- The DA65W computer imported from Holand Delem Co.
- Automatically calculate the working time and quantities of press brake actions.
- For single step operation, the user only needs to input the relevant data into the system, and then the system will check out the pressure needed for press brake and get every thing in order.
- When making several steps press brake actions on the parts, the user just needs to input the intended dimensions into the system, and then the system can make continuous press brake actions according to the requirements.
- Can store 25 press brake procedures.
- Give alarm signals on incorrect operations
- Automatically control the following datum: Pressure discharge time, pressure keeping time, press brake pressure, press brake angle, the opening height of slide and etc.
Synchro control system:
-Two light rulers (Y1-Y2) have been installed at the two sides of the machine to measure the exact distances.
-The position data will be delivered to the CNC system and then it can check out the servo valve control signal (S2-S2).
- High-precision ball screw and linear guide-way
- PANASONIC HINAS A4 series; AC servo motor and drive;
-WILA deflection compensation;
-Automatic worktable compensation for wear and tear of the bed
The deviation resistance ability of the machine tool:
-The electrolyte servo system of this forging machine is an inner closing ring control system, which can check out the synchro discrepancies of the slide by the movement of the light ruler.